We are non-for-profit membership organization.
We have more than 200 members, including Winners of Estonian Excellence Award like Elcoteq Tallinn, TNT Eesti, Viking Window and Hansab. EAQ has wide international co-operation network, and is partner and member of international networks and organizations (European Organization for Quality (EOQ), EFQM, World Alliance for Quality (WAQ)).
EAQ mission is to inspire and support the development of people and organizations.
EAQ vision is to be a reliable mediator of quality knowledge and co-operation network.
Our Core Values
Main activities of EAQ
- Annual International Excellence Conference (20 years)
- Recognition and development projects: Estonian Excellence Award and EFQM Levels of Excellence (C2E, R4E), Estonian Public Sector Quality Award, Estonian Tourism Quality Programme, Vocational Education Institutions
- Training projects: Quality managers’ competence training, Quality manager competence training for VETs, Quality assurance in Higher Education Institutions
- Quality manager certification since 1999
- Regional development – South-Estonia
- Seminars, trainings (self-assessment, creativity, process management etc)
- Website/newsletter www.eaq.ee
- Recognitions Quality Face and Quality Deed of the Year, Walter Masing Prize
Address: Mustamäe tee 4 (2nd floor), 10621 Tallinn, ESTONIA
Registration code: 80071540
VAT Nr.: EE101563365
IBAN EE871010002019518005, SEB Pank (code 401)
Phone: +372 631 3550
Mobile: +372 5695 6005